Friday, December 3, 2010

Insomniac

I can't sleep. Seriously, I have to be awake in like, 3 hours. I could use this time to do something productive, oooooor I could wander the internet with no particular goal in mind. Guess which one I chose to do?

Waste my time! What else? ;)

But during this time, I did actually find something awesome. Here's a clip from innerSPACE, on the Space Channel. They did an interview with me, and part of it is featured in their Fan Expo 2010 episode. A whole 2 sentances actually. So yes, I'm famous now! :p They caught me on day 1, in my Ms Marvel costume. I did make a pretty kick ass Slave Leia metal bikini costume, which I wore on days 2 and 3. I was interviewed for a few things in that. Someone told me they saw it on teletoon, but I have yet to see it!

Aaaanyways, here's the clip. All I say is "Wow, it's crazy!" And then something about being at home with my nerd friends. Watch it! You know you want to!

K, so I can't embed it, I'll link it! And voila
Thanks, love ya'll

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment