Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two Awesome Trailers

So, just to be a bit of a tease, here are trailers for some awesome looking movies that I definitely can't wait for.

First off, we have G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra




It looks pretty sick- although slightly hollywood. But I've come to terms with that. It's rare for a movie based on something geeky, obscure or original to remain that way, but that's what it takes to market it to a wide audience. And hey, throw in some kick-ass explosions, and I can't complain.

So far, all I know about the movie is that our boys are fighting Destro, and the Baroness is looking hotter than ever. For the record, I'm completely unsure about the casting. We'll see... But basically I know nothing. And I like it that way.


Secondly, we have Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
(Is it just me or are all titles starting to sound alike?)



The special effects, and transformations look good as ever. Again, I don't know much, nor do I want to. And no, I have not been freezing the trailer frame by frame, trying to figure out which bots they're reintroducing and which ones they've brought it... Yep, definitely haven't. I know no sploits.

As a rule, I've taken to trying to not discover too many sploits about movies I'm looking forward to, so unfortunately, I'm not going to be presenting you with too much movie news, but I encourage you to do the same. Let yourself be surprised in theaters. You just might like it.

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment