Friday, February 6, 2009

The Worst use of a Bat'Leth



I think most Klingons out there would be ashamed right now. Apparently, a man robbed two 7-Elevens on wednesday using a Bat'Leth (A Klingon weapon, seen to the left).

Read more here.

I really hope he at least shouted Qapla as he left...

End Transmission

Edit: Ok, I have to be honest, I posted this preemptively. I examined the picture in the article (which I didn't notice to be there at first) and this doesn't look like any Bat'leth I've ever seen. Sure, the original ones were much more rugged, sort of spikier- but the general shape and preportion have stayed the same. This is wayyyy to small, the grips look very wrong, as does the overall shape (in terms of smoothness, roundness, etc). Maybe the image distorts this, or maybe it's an interpretation or homemade version? Or maybe they pegged this one wrong. Not to sure :(

No comments:

Post a Comment